The Kruger National Park encompasses the eastern regions of the Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces and borders Mozambique, to the East and Zimbabwe to the North. This is South Africa’s most vast and iconic National Park. The Park has a superior system of tar and gravel roads that offer visitors the opportunity of diverse wildlife sightings which may include the “Big Five”.
Mfafa Safaris offer daily full day, morning and afternoon safaris in open 4X4-safari vehicles and air-conditioned vehicles into the Kruger National Park.
Safaris are escorted by local qualified and experienced field guides.
Includes: Safari and chilled mineral water en route.
Excludes: Client conservation levy, meals/refreshments and items of a personal nature. Extra cost for collections outside Nelspruit, White River and Hazyview areas.
Open 4X4-Safari Vehicle Charter
Mfafa Safaris open 4X4-safari vehicles seat a maximum of ten (10) clients. Include the services of a registered Mfafa Safaris field guide.
Includes: Comprehensive vehicle and passenger insurance, V.A.T. and chilled mineral water en route.
Excludes: Conservation levies, meals, accommodation and any toll gate fees.
4 Day Kruger National Park Safari
This is an opportunity to enjoy the Kruger National Park to its full potential as clients are not restricted to operating in areas on the periphery of the park.
An extended stay allows for the appreciation of the vast bio-diversity that is uniquely the Kruger National Park.
This safari also allows for more in-depth one on one contact between client, local field guide and indigenous fauna and flora.
This safari is offered in an open 4X4-safari vehicle or an air-conditioned vehicle and can be incorporated to include any of our day tours offered in Mpumalanga, Limpopo Provinces, Swaziland and Mozambique.
View day 1-4 below for more information on the itinerary.
- Collect clients from local Nelspruit, White River or Hazyview hotel or local airport.
- Enter Kruger National Park to begin the safari experience.
- After checking in at one of the southern camps/lodges, a short rest and depart for an afternoon/early evening safari.
- A traditional barbeque/braai will be supplied and prepared by an Mfafa Safaris field guide around a log fire.
- Overnight in an air-conditioned bungalow.
- Wake up pre-dawn, after coffee/tea is served depart for an early morning safari.
- Return mid-morning from safari and enjoy breakfast.
- Mid-afternoon tea/coffee, leave for an early evening safari.
- Dine at the camp/lodge restaurant at the clients convenience, should they wish their field guide will take and collect them from the restaurant in their personal safari vehicle.
- Overnight in southern Kruger National Park in an air-conditioned bungalow.
- Wake up pre-dawn, coffee/tea is served and depart for an early morning safari.
- A leisurely breakfast will be enjoyed at one of the picnic sites or camps/lodges further north.
- Continue northwards, to the Central region of the park, where the vegetation will change, as will many of the animal and birds species.
- After checking in at one of the central camps/lodges a short rest.
- Mid-afternoon tea/coffee, leave for an afternoon/early evening safari.
- Dine at the camp/lodge restaurant at your convenience.
- Overnight in the central district of the Kruger National Park in an air-conditioned bungalow.
- An early early morning wake-up, after tea/coffee has been served leave on safari.
- A breakfast stop at one of the picnic sites or camps/lodges.
- Continue safari towards the exit gate.
- Exit the Kruger National Park mid afternoon and be transferred to local hotel, lodge or Airport.
End of Safari.
Optional: Night game drive with Kruger National Park field guide and vehicle or a nature walk with Kruger National Park field guide.
Includes: Safaris, accommodation conservation levies, V.A.T., breakfast, a barbeque/braai and chilled mineral water en route.
Excludes: Other meals not specified, drinks and items of a personal nature.
6 Day Kruger National Park Safari also available – rates on request