- Rates are quoted in ZAR – South African Rand.
- Rates include current governmental Value Added Tax (V.A.T.) of 14%.
- Please advise our office of any special dietary requirements or allergies.
- Confirmation of bookings is subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 (two) persons charged for all safaris, tours and road transfers.
- Children are welcome on any safari, tour or transfer and on road transfers children under 4 (four) years old no charge, children under 8 (eight) less 25%, excluding any entrance fees which may be incurred.
- Road transfers rates are quoted, one way, per person or per vehicle. We offer reduced rates for larger groups on request.
- Currently road transfer rates include tollgate fees.
- Times listed in road transfers are approximate and depend on weather and road conditions.
- Collection of clients for day tours from destinations other than Nelspruit, White River or Hazyview will carry a supplementary charge to cover additional travelling and any entrance fees incurred.
- Helicopter, fixed wing and coach charters are available on request.
Personal services & facilities
Our wonderfully efficient and friendly staff facilitates a personal “Meet, Greet and Assist,” services at/to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit) and Skukuza Airport for self drive clients.
Further additional services include:
- A personal client document delivery or collection.
- Personal luggage Collection/Delivery and secure luggage storage.
- Premier contact services (offices manned 24/7/365) – your call will be answered.
Responsible tourism policy
- Mfafa Safaris c.c. has a policy of employing driver/guides from previously disadvantaged local communities.
- Staff salaries are based on qualifications, enthusiasm and experience and are above the minimum wage requirements of South African law.
- We support local community initiatives and offer cultural tours into the local community, which we believe benefits small businesses, such as wood carvers, traditional healers, choirs, homesteads and schools directly.
- We have a policy of ongoing training for all our driver/guides and we provide information, expertise and financial assistance when required.
- We take educational safaris involving local educators from local schools into the Kruger National Park and continue to offer this facility and service as and when requested.
- Mfafa Safaris c.c. contributes to schooling for staff members (we currently pay school fees and uniforms for three children).
- Provisions, services, uniforms, stationary and motor spares are sourced and procured (as far as possible) from local businesses.
- We have a satisfactory score on the BEE Tourism Scorecard.
- Vehicles are regularly serviced and are well maintained which further assists in minimising exhaust emissions, oil leaks and other toxic compounds entering the environment.
- As far as possible smaller vehicles are used for one or two person transfers.
- Mfafa Safaris c.c. has a policy of recycling all office paper and plastic.